This agreement provides information about terms and conditons between the You (Investor) and TITAN MULTIBUSINESS INVESTMENT LIMITED (company) under which you agree to partner with the company in her agro-trading business activities through our platform (www.titanfarms.org).
It is highly advisable that you read the terms and conditions clearly before you invest in any of our trading packages and probably speak with your legal representative if you do not understand any part of it.
TITAN MULTIBUSINESS INVESTMENT LIMITED (Titan Farms) is an online crowdfunding platform that gives You(investor) the opportunity to fund agro-trading projects on the platform. The invested funds will then be used to purchase,process,bag and market specific products in available projects.
You are then paid your capital together with your return on investment(ROI) at the end of each project cycle.
Titan Farms has a full team of food technologists that ensure top notch processing,quality assurance managers that ensure standard safety procedures are followed in the processing and bagging,microbiologists and business development officers that ensure every product in a project cycle is sold out so all promised ROI can be duely paid.
TITAN MULTIBUSINESS INVESTMENT LIMITED is a company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with reg. no. RC 1527563.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is mutually understood and agreed by and between TitanFarms and Investors that:
1.TitanFarms shall pay her investors their initial capital and the accumulated weekly ROI at the end of the investment duration for each chosen trading project.
2. The ROI’s for our projects ranges from 10% to 60% depending on the agro-trading project invested upon and its duration.
The available agro-trading projects and details are stated on our online platform www.titanfarms.org
3. Percentage ROI is not negotiable from the terms displayed on the online platform and website (www.titanfarms.org)
4. In the case of perishable goods trading(groceries) or any other mishaps, TitanFarms will return the initial capital back to her investors over a mutually agreed period of time, as only the Investor's capital is insured.
5. Each party takes legal and financial responsibility for the actions of its respective employees, officers, agents, representatives and volunteers. (for Institutional Investors).
6. You are free and permitted to request for a physical visit to the market or partner processing plants to see the bagging or sales process of your particular project.
This should be communicated in an email at least 7 working days before the scheduled visit date.
7. Invested funds are not refundable during the duration of the project funded.
8. Invested capital and ROI will be paid directly to investors supplied account details.
9. You agree this investment does not make you a full partner in the business but just an investor with a specific ROI due at a specific time.
10. This agreement may be amended from time to time by mutual agreement of the parties in a written modification signed by both parties.
11. This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties and shall automatically terminate upon completion of all responsibilities as stated herein, unless otherwise amended.
TitanFarms shall undertake the following activities:
1. Decide which products are presently selling in the market and make a project out of it for investment purpose.
2. Build a team of vast and versatile business developers to ensure smooth sales of the commodities.
3. Build a team of vast and versatile professionals to ensure that the highest standard practice is followed to give us highly hygenic commodities.
4. Provide regular updates to investors on titanfarms and upon request by investors,we organize a trip to the processing and bagging plants or the market for first hand experience on how we make money,but it has to be on the investor's expense.
5. Sells produce to off takers, processing companies, etc..
6. Pay investors his/her initial capital with the promised ROI specific to the project selected on titanfarms.org for which the investment is based.
Funders shall undertake the following activities:
1. Select desirable farm projects, read and understand its terms, funding duration and ROI’s
2. Invest in selected agro-trading projects.
3. Pay for life experience market or plant visits if he/she so desires.
4. Provide payment instruction for payment of initial capital and ROI.
1. The parties shall each be solely responsible for any and all costs associated with their responsibilities under this agreement.
2. This agreement shall be effective upon the date of the last party to sign below.
3. The parties indicate agreement by accepting this terms and conditions.
1.As our exit strategy in the long run when we feel the need for expansion or if for any other reason(s) becomes necessary , we aim to go public by selling shares through initial public offering(IPO).
2. For existing investors at this time, they would not need to buy shares separately as their investment at this time will be converted into shares in the company while they get their share certificates,while getting their standard expected ROI.
3. All other basic and standard protocols will be followed by the company yo ensure a smooth transition to PLC.
4. That the company will approach the SEC to perfect this process and go through accredited professionals to make this happen.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE
1. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement including any question regarding its existence validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by conciliation in accordance with the Nigeria Conciliation Rules which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
2. Where more than one conciliator is appointed, parties shall be free to appoint one conciliator each but the 3rd conciliator shall be mutually appointed by the parties.
3. If the dispute is not settled by conciliation within 30 days of the appointment of the conciliator(s) or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Nigeria Arbitration Rules which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
4. Where more than one arbitrator is appointed, parties shall be free to appoint one arbitrator each but the 3rd arbitrator shall be mutually appointed by the parties.
5. The language to be used in the conciliation and in the arbitration shall be English.
6. The governing law of this agreement shall be the substantive law of Nigeria.
7. In any arbitration commenced pursuant to this clause;
8. The number of arbitrator(s) shall be three unless parties agreed in writing that the arbitrators shall be one.
9. The seat, venue or legal place of the conciliation or arbitration shall be in Nigeria; the city of Lagos or any other city parties shall agree in writing.